Using Turmeric at Home
Turmeric is well-known as a spice and medicinal herb. But did you know in the early 1900s in the United States turmeric was used to make brass lacquer, insecticide, and as an ingredient in artificial bay rum? (xii.1-2)Turmeric can also be used to test acidity, as a natural pesticide, and in other fun and useful ways. With so many beneficial applications, it's easy to see why some refer to turmeric as the spice of life. (xii.1)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.