Unregulated Nuclear Factor-Kappa B Is Often a Key Step to Cancer
One of the most important transcription factors involved in cancer development and progression is nuclear factor-kappa B (NF-κB). When a person's healthy, NF-κB is just an inactive protein complex in cells. It's activated by a number of different internal and external stressors, such as: (vi.33, 39)
Years of research have established that tightly-controlled NF-κB is critical to how the body responds to stressors in almost every type of cell. However, sometimes NF-κB is not regulated correctly. This can lead to chronic inflammatory conditions, immunity problems, and diseases such as cancer. In fact, NF-κB itself regulates the activity of over 200 genes associated with cancer, including the transformation of normal cells to malignant cancer cells: (vi.10, 39, 121)
Activated NF-κB proteins are found in numerous types of cancers, including: (vi.39)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.