Turmeric Can Help Protect Male Fertility
Although fertility is usually thought of as a female problem, in fact men are found to have infertility in 30-40% of couples having difficulties attaining pregnancies. Low sperm count, abnormal sperm, and reduced ability of sperm to move are all signs of male infertility. (x.60, 105)
What Causes Male Infertility?
- High levels of free radicals are found in 25-40% of men diagnosed with infertility. (x.60, 105)
- Low thyroid hormone levels limit conception. (x.105)
- Mental stress is linked to infertility. (x.105)
- Toxins and certain medications can affect sperm health. (x.105, 115)
- Varicocele, a varicose vein in the testicle, can block sperm. (x.105)
How Can Turmeric Help?
|Turmeric Form or Compound||What It Does|
Lab studies suggest that turmeric's curcumin compounds could interfere with Bleomycin, chemotherapy used for testicular cancer. It inhibits production of free radicals by the chemo drug and protects the cancer cells from death. (x.120)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.