Can Turmeric Cause Kidney Stones?
Turmeric is high in oxalates, compounds that could increase the risk of forming kidney stones. However, experts suggest there are good ways to eliminate the risks from oxalate-rich foods and spices without giving up their great nutritional benefits. (i.67, 83)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.Regular Price… $39.99
Special Promotion—Only… $29.99
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.