How Does Apoptosis Work?
Apoptosis is often referred to as cell "suicide". This is because the cell actively participates in dissembling itself to preserve the health of the body. Proteins involved in the signaling pathways for apoptosis include: (vi.3, 30, 60, 106)
- Tumor suppressors that trigger apoptosis.
- Pro-apoptotic proteins that promote apoptosis.
- Mitochondrial protein cytochrome c that trigger caspases when released.
- Caspase enzymes that break down cell parts.
|COMPOUND|| ↑ TRANSCRIPTION
| ↑ TUMOR
|↓ IAPS|| ↑ PRO-
| ↓ MITOCHONDRIA
|Beta-sitosterol (vi.71, 78, 138)||♦||♦|
|Eugenol (vi.74, 77)||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Farnesol (vi.111, 163)||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Geraniol (vi.78, 111-112)||♦||♦||♦|
|Limonene (vi.74, 77, 82, 139, 141)||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Myricetin (vi.77, 79)||♦||♦||♦|
|Quercetin (vi.78-79, 131, 140, 164)||♦||♦||♦||♦||♦|
|Resveratrol (vi.56, 83)||♦|
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.