|PATHOGEN||WHAT IT IS|
Vibrio bacteria are in the same bacterial family as cholera. Both Vibrio species can cause food poisoning. (v.95-96)
V. vulnificus infection can potentially be fatal in people with weakened immune systems. Experts recommend that people with suppressed immune defenses or chronic liver disease avoid raw seafood. Research shows these people are at much higher risk of developing severe V. vulnificus infections, including sepsis. (v.95-96)
Swimming in warm water contaminated with Vibrio bacteria can also lead to an infection. Both types of Vibrio bacteria may cause skin infections if an open wound is exposed to it. However, they are more commonly caused by V. vulnificus. (v.95-96)
|TYPE OF STUDY||EFFECT OF TURMERIC EXTRACTS & CURCUMINOIDS|
Lab and Animal
|TURMERIC COMPOUNDS WITH EFFECTS AGAINST VIBRIO BACTERIA|
Research shows that other plant compounds in turmeric also have antibacterial effects against Vibrio bacteria. These include:
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.