Turmeric Compounds Regulate Factors Involved in Metabolic Syndrome Conditions
Turmeric compounds suppress the production of inflammatory molecules by cells that promote metabolic syndrome conditions. At the same time turmeric compounds promote beneficial factors that affect metabolism, such as: (vii.1, 8)
An additional benefit found in turmeric's curcumin compounds is the ability to behave in opposite ways, depending on the cell. So for instance, curcumin promotes PPAR-γ proteins in the liver to protect it from fatty liver disease, but suppresses it in fat cells to prevent fat cell growth and obesity. (vii.9)
Reduce high leptin levels in the blood.
Stimulate adiponectin, a hormone that helps fight obesity and other metabolic syndrome conditions.
Suppress bad fat's macrophage cells.
Prevent and reduce proteins that create chronic inflammation.
Protect the cells in the pancreas that produce insulin.
Help safely regulate factors that control metabolism and cell energy.
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.