Traditional Herbal Medicine Health Benefits of Turmeric
While turmeric is useful in the kitchen as a spice and as a yellow dye, it is also a potent herbal medicine. Historically people from many regions around the world used the herb for healing purposes. The plant's antioxidant, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties have been cited in ancient Sanskrit medical treatises. Turmeric is still widely used in Ayurveda, Hindu, Unani, Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), and other folk healing to prevent and treat numerous health conditions, including: (i.13, 18-19)
|TRADITIONAL HERBAL MEDICINE USES|
|Acne (i.1)||Inflammatory skin rashes (i.20)|
|Allergies (i.13)||Liver disease, including jaundice (i.5)|
|Anorexia (i.13)||Menstrual complaints (i.5)|
|Arthritis (i.13)||Skin and colon cancer (i.5)|
|Chicken pox (i.5)||Small pox (i.5)|
|Common cold (i.5)||Sore throats (i.1)|
|Eye infections (e.g., conjunctivitis and
chronic uveitis) (i.5)
|Stomach aches (i.5)|
|Gallbladder problems (i.5)||Urinary tract infections (i.5)|
|Inflammatory bowel disease (i.5)||Wounds (i.13)|
|TRADITIONAL FOLK AND HERBAL MEDICINE||NAME|
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.