Treatment for Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
|WHAT IT IS|
Human papillomavirus (HPV) is a sexually transmitted disease. Certain types of HPV increase the risk of cervical cancer. HPV may also promote head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, according to a number of research studies. (v.167-168)
Just being infected by HPV doesn't make cervical cancer a certainty — just as not all smokers develop lung cancer. However, unlike using tobacco, HPV is a necessary precondition for cervical cancer to develop. When cancer does develop, it's because HPV has activated transcription factor proteins that promote carcinogenic activity. (v.167-169)
Specifically, these proteins: (v.167)
|TYPE OF STUDY||EFFECTS OF TURMERIC COMPOUNDS|
Lab & Current Clinical Trial
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.