The Micronutrients in Turmeric
Curcumin, the main yellow pigment in turmeric, is the most prevalent and studied healing element found in the plant's rhizome. But it is hardly the whole story. Including the curcuminoids, scientists have identified at least 300 different compounds in turmeric. (ii.1-8)
Although many of the compounds found in turmeric are in relatively small concentrations, they could still be beneficial. Recent research shows that dietary factors, even in low amounts, can switch genes on or off. This epigenetic activity can help prevent diseases such as cancer (or be harmful, in the case of toxins). (ii.9)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.