Can Turmeric Compounds Help COPD?
|LUNG CONDITION||TURMERIC COMPOUND(S) AND TYPE OF STUDY|
CURCUMIN AND 1,8-CINEOLE
Lab and Human Clinical Trial
Research shows that the curcumin compounds in turmeric have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects in the lungs. This includes blocking bacteria that frequently causes COPD and respiratory infections. When mouth and throat cells were treated with the turmeric compound, curcumin significantly: (v.32)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.