Herbal Help for Chronic Lung Diseases
Lab, animal, and clinical studies in patients suggest that compounds in turmeric may help prevent and relieve the symptoms of chronic lung conditions. Turmeric's antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects properties could also help reduce the cell damage that leads to lung diseases. (v.23, 203, 207-208)
In addition, turmeric's curcumin compounds prevent lungs from making too many fibroblast cells. These cells produce collagen and cause collagen deposits and fibrotic scarring in the lungs. (v.23, 203, 207-208)
Some researchers have suggested that, based on results from an animal study, turmeric's curcumin compounds might not be safe for smokers and ex-smokers to take. However, results from a small clinical trial involving chronic smokers suggest taking turmeric could actually help prevent lung cancer. (v.212)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.