What Causes Gallstones?
|Primary Cause||Conditions That Promote||What Makes the Condition a Risk Factor?|
|Too Much Cholesterol in Gallbladder||Obesity and Other Metabolic Conditions|
(typically from oral contraceptives or hormone replacement therapy)
|Rapid Weight Loss & Yo-Yo Dieting|
|Too Few Bile Acids/Salts and/or Lecithin||Ileal Resection||
(cirrhosis of the liver; primary biliary cirrhosis (PBC); other liver dysfunction
that increases estrogen)
American Pima Indians. (vii.124)
Pancreatic dysfunction leads to reduced circulation of bile acids (in non-obese Caucasians). (vii.124)
|Gallbladder Dysfunction||Dietary Factors||Too little fat reduces how much cholecystokinin (CCK) is released. This causes fewer gallbladder contractions and the gallbladder empties poorly. (vii.130)|
|Impaired Contraction of Gallbladder|
A greater risk factor in obese women than in obese men. (vii.130)
Final segment of small intestines. (vii.134)
Such as lecithin phospholipids. (vii.135)
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.
Disclaimer: This website is not intended to replace professional consultation, diagnosis, or treatment by a licensed physician. If you require any medical related advice, contact your physician promptly. Information at this website is exclusively of a general reference nature. Do not disregard medical advice or delay treatment as a result of accessing information at this site.