|TYPE OF PATHOGEN & SYMPTOMS OF INFECTION|
A gram positive bacterium, C. perfringens is found in beef and poultry dishes and is a common cause of food poisoning. The spores it produces can survive the heat of cooking and grow fairly quickly at room temperature (after 2 hours). Conditions that promote its growth are typically found in cafeterias and catered events, where large amounts of food kept warm (under 140° F) before they are eaten. It can cause: (v.86)
The elderly and very young children are most at risk of infection with C. perfringens. (v.86)
|EFFECTIVE TURMERIC COMPOUNDS|
Turmeric rhizome extract strongly inhibited 6 different strains of C. perfringens. In the same lab study curcumin had similar antibacterial effects. (v.72)
Research demonstrates that besides curcumin, individual compounds in turmeric also have antibacterial effects against C. perfringens. These include:
Join the 1000s of People Who Are Discovering the Benefits of Turmeric.
Healthceuticals® Turmeric Curcumin Complex
- Organic Turmeric Extract - standardized to 95% curcuminoids.
- Organic Whole Turmeric - provides full spectrum antioxidant, anti-inflammatory turmeric benefits, including turmerones and numerous vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients
- Organic Black Pepper Extract - standardized to 95% piperine; dramatically enhances bioavailablity.
- Organic Phospholipids - markedly improve absorption.
- Organic Ginger - works synergistically with turmeric to provide more powerful benefits.
- Absolutely FREE of potentially harmful additives and fillers such as magnesium stearate.